How do the classes help?
You have a dedicated account manager and tuition coordinator from the beginning to map out a plan for your organisation. This includes which subjects/qualifications, time scales and delivery method of the classes. We work with you to create a proposal that is perfectly tailored to your organisation’s objectives.
North London Housing Association
We worked with the team at NLMHA to create a unique plan for their residents. We discussed the requirements of the residents to create the following:
- Weekly maths and English classes exclusively for their residents
- Multiple classes for different age groups so the lessons are focused on the students
- Homework club so students can get the help they need
We worked alongside the committee at Leyton Gurdwara to provide classes for the locals. This included the following:
- Weekly maths classes exclusively for the locals
- Drop-in sessions for students to get help on specific areas they are finding difficult
We work with charities in providing our education services. We are always looking for volunteers to help assist with the classes. There are minimum entry criteria to volunteer. For more information about our volunteering opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org