Frequently Asked Questions
Our home tuition service is available within London and surrounding areas (within the M25).
We usually suggest starting with an hour of tuition per subject per week whilst monitoring progress and attainment. This is usually more than enough and is a guideline of what we have seen to be effective, however, everyone’s situation is different. If we feel that more time may be needed, we will suggest taking additional lessons.
This depends on your target and goal however consistency is the key to success. Regular lessons are extremely important as they allow steady progress to be made.
The earlier you start the better however It is never too late to start. If you feel like you are far behind, please contact us for a free consultation so that we can discuss the best option for you.
Please fill out our contact form. A member of the team will be in contact to ask any additional questions to ensure we know your exact requirements. If you are happy to proceed, we will put you in contact with one of our tutors who will then schedule your lessons.
A tutor helps you by providing additional support in your subjects. This can be done by filling in gaps in your knowledge or by teaching you extra topics so that you are always on top of schoolwork. Tutors also help with revision, exam preparation and homework.
Cancellation policy for 1:1 lessons:
- You may cancel a lesson anytime ensuring you give 24 hour’s notice to your tutor. Lessons cancelled without 24 hour’s notice will be charged in full. You can terminate the tuition at any time given that you have not booked a lesson within the next 24 hours.
Cancellation policy for group lessons:
- You can cancel anytime but we require 7 days notice before the next 4-week payment date. (This is so we have enough time to cancel your Direct Debit)
- Once payment is made for 4 weeks of lessons, you will not be entitled to a refund or a partial refund. You will be expected to complete all the lessons that have been paid for.
- We expect you to attend all the sessions however at times you may not be able to due to unexpected circumstances. You will be expected to catch up with the recordings and notes provided in these instances. No refund is provided for absences since your child is occupying a limited place in the class.
- Please note you are not tied into any long-term contract with us as we want you to be happy with our service!